Access to Electrical Storage Area
Recently a client requested we install a set of steps to access an electrical storage area where for years they had used a ladder. When called upon, our estimation department reviewed the site and gave an estimate on engineering, detailing, fabrication and labor.
With client approval of the estimate, we received the guidelines of the job:
- No prints of the existing building
- All workers must be safety trained for the site
- Work must be completed this quarter
- Work must be completed during one week period
- Construction work cannot interfere with normal production of the facility
With engineering, detailing and fabrication complete, the construction crew moved in to erect the new support steel and cut and removed a 4’x10’ slab of concrete so the stairs could land on the next floor.
The installation of stairs appears simple, but when completed, access to the storage area was safer.
Contact us for more information about how we can help you increase the efficiency of your operation--we look forward to working with you!